Your commitment to caring for the environment is important to consumers, trade and media as they evaluate wine brands in a competitive market. It’s also important to our community. Make your commitment to Napa Valley known through participation in the Napa Green program.
Both the Napa Green land and winery programs are third-party certified, providing independent verification of your environmental practices. Our dedicated staff members will guide you through the process, ensuring you have the support and resources needed to achieve certification.
Benefits of Certification
- Knowledge and understanding of your use of resources with an action plan for continuous improvement and cost savings
- Access to restoration and land management specialists
- Assurance that you meet and exceed environmental regulatory standards
- Eligibility to use the Napa Green logo on your wine label and in marketing materials
- Recognition from local officials, consumers, trade and media
- Training opportunities and resource guides for your staff to maximize the value of program participation
- 10% discount on Napa County Hazardous Waste and Storage Tank related permitting fees